We were given a task in class to come up with our own poster design for a 'Modern Kraft' Conference being held in Sydney. We were first given information about what we had to put on the poster, such as information like dates and what not!
We then started sketching ideas into our art diaries, once that was done we put them through Adobe Illustrator.
The above picture is my first attempt.
We printed out our posters and critiqued them. Someone mentioned that they found it really hard to read the text at the bottom left of my poster, i already knew this was a problem though it was hard to try and fix with the amount of time i had left!

Here are some other posters, designed differently!